Wednesday, March 26, 2008

THE HARSH DAYS

Anyone would say: "Your days have been short, will's just ahead." To those I say, - I have a thousand lives ahead but the one I've lived till now's not coming back. All those days of mindless adventure and purple ways, all those spirits absorbed through the nostrils of my unsatisfied imagination, all those trips to go downer than down to the tunnels of sin and desperate thirst of experience.-

-Oh! the guilt, the rumblings of voices swiftly forgotten when another desire was being born. Darkest ways lightened by the power of my soul never surrendering to the rage of disappointment... and flesh, and flesh. Weak freedom to memories, strong ties to tidings.-

... But, the waves of my power transend time and land for I still breath and seek the endless paths of liberty. And yet, the fury of the absurd walks along with me to delight the images of future wars and struggle within my mind and soul!...

No comments: